Roofing Contractors in Old Hickory, TN Offer Quality Asphalt Shingles, Metal and Rubber Roofing
Expert Construction Roofing is among the top-performing roofing companies in Old Hickory, TN. We cater both new home construction and repairs to historical roof renovations. We install a variety of residential and light commercial roofing products that will surely fit all you roofing needs.
One of the major considerations when planning to replace or install a new roof is the material to be used. There are several options available in the market, and we offer some of the best – asphalt shingles, metal and rubber roofing. Provided below are the benefits of each option.
Benefits of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordable – This is one of the major benefits of asphalt shingles roofing. For a very modest upfront cost, it can protect your home for up to 15 years.
- Easy to Install – This type of roofing material is pretty easy to install and is among the lightest materials that will not require major preparation work. And with the expertise of our roofing contractors in Old Hickory, TN, it can be done in a matter of days.
- Durable and Versatile – Our high quality asphalt shingles are waterproof and can withstands strong winds and other external elements. Also, you can opt for fiberglass asphalt shingles that offer excellent fire protection. These can also easily adapt to different angles and shapes for a more customized roofing solution.
- Various Designs – Asphalt shingles come in several design varieties with stunning color palette to choose from. You will surely find the design and color that you want to increase your curb appeal.
- Sound Proof – When properly installed, this type of roofing greatly helps dampen external noise, serving as a good sound proofing system.
Benefits of Metal Roofing
- Long-Lasting –When properly installed, a metal roof is expected to last for as long as the house. Typically, it can reach up to 50 years or even 70 years depending on the quality of material.
- Durable –Metal roofing can sustain wind gusts of up to 140 miles per hour. Additionally, it does not corrode or crack and is resistant to fire, mold and mildew.
- Easy to Install–With our expertise, we can install your metal roof very quickly. Also, the material is lightweight which runs from 50-150 pounds per square, compared to tile which is 750 pounds per square. As a result, you also save up on engineering and building the support structures.
- Energy Efficient –This reflects radiant heat from the sun. Thus, it helps keep your home cool during the summer months and save energy costs by an average of 20%.
Not only are most metal roofs made of 25%-95% recycled materials, but it is also 100% recyclable when it reaches its lifespan.
Benefits of Rubber Roofing
- Cost-Efficient – Aside from having a price lower than most roofing materials, you will also spend less on installation because it requires less work since it is lightweight and can easily be installed.
- Durable and Long-Lasting – A properly installed high quality rubber roof can last for up to 30-50 years, or even longer. This can withstand harsh weather conditions and stand up against wind, water, hail, snow and even fire. This is also UV and ozone-stable.
- Easy Repair – In the event that you experience a leak, repair is very easy, quick and inexpensive. You can use a special tape designed for repairing rubber or, in most cases, a tube of liquid rubber will be all that you need.
- Low Maintenance – All roofing materials require some maintenance, and rubber is among those that do not need so much attention. The most that homeowners will do is repainting the roof every 10 years.
- Variety of Choices – Rubber roofing comes in a variety of thickness, textures, and colors, giving homeowners more choices.
- Eco-Friendly – If you want to go “green,” rubber roofing is one of the materials that requires less energy for its production. Also, it is 100% recyclable when it reaches its lifespan.
Our asphalt shingles, metal and rubber roofing materials are guaranteed to be of the highest quality. As a team of expert roofing contractors in Old Hickory, TN, we want you to have the roofing system that will best meet all your needs and wants. We will send in a representative to do a thorough assessment and provide you with every information you need to make a final decision. You can give us a call today so that we can start as soon as possible.